I've not slept since yesterday and it's almost 1 in the afternoon. Had another dream that spooked me just now. Maybe I'm paranoid but it seemed real this time. I must be going crazy. My head hurts so much yet i wonder why i still can't sleep. I look in the mirror and see that my eye bags are getting worse. Even nad♥ told me so.
2 UTs has passed. 3 more to go. Met nad♥ and hanzie two days in a row for breakfast (: I'm so glad i got to meet them.
I've not slept since yesterday and it's almost 1 in the afternoon. Had another dream that spooked me just now. Maybe I'm paranoid but it seemed real this time. I must be going crazy. My head hurts so much yet i wonder why i still can't sleep. I look in the mirror and see that my eye bags are getting worse. Even nad♥ told me so.
2 UTs has passed. 3 more to go. Met nad♥ and hanzie two days in a row for breakfast (: I'm so glad i got to meet them.