I have been M.I.A for days now. I swear I'm really tired living like this. I can't sleep. I'm always afraid.
I miss hanging out, laughing at stoopid jokes and just talking to Naddy♥ I miss my lunch dates with Farah. I miss those Tuesdays with Aza. I miss slumbering with Nisa I miss talking to Fanah. I miss my retards.(che, atiq, vin). I miss four months ago when there was 4. I miss sleeping at night.
I have been M.I.A for days now. I swear I'm really tired living like this. I can't sleep. I'm always afraid.
I miss hanging out, laughing at stoopid jokes and just talking to Naddy♥ I miss my lunch dates with Farah. I miss those Tuesdays with Aza. I miss slumbering with Nisa I miss talking to Fanah. I miss my retards.(che, atiq, vin). I miss four months ago when there was 4. I miss sleeping at night.